Saturday, December 23, 2006

Good news, bad news

Good news: I have arrived safely in Spain and I've managed to get access to a computer while away in Spain.

Bad news: After one day here I have fallen sick. I have just got up after one helluva night wrestling with a stomach bug. I feel weak and shakey but at least I have stopped doing my impression of the little girl on the exorcist!

Good news: I should be well enough in time for Christmas day!

Bad news: But I feel awful right now and embarrassed as I am staying with a friend's family and woke them all up last night.

Good news: I did get out to see some of Calpe yesterday and the beach and old town are lovely.

Bad news: I have no photos to share yet as the weather is inclement and I have spent all of today in bed.

Good news: I am feeling much better already and will hopefully get out and about soon and get some photos!

More good news: It's nearly Christmas :-) I wish you all a terrific time over the holiday season.

5 comments:

kenju said...

Merry Christmas, Bobkat! I sure hope you feel better soon.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

So sorry Bob-Kat that you got a Stomach Bug! Not a good thing, especially being away! I hope you will feel perfect by Sunday Night and even more perfect by Monday---CHRISTMAS DAY!

Hope our Holiday is a truly special and joyous one, my dear!

Danielle said...

hope you are feeling better! happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you get to feeling better soon and can really enjoy your holiday. Mom is looking forward to your pictures. She has been to Hong Kong & Japan but not Europe.

It's still safe to swing by our blog. No meme traps.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Anonymous said...

So sorry you've been ill, especially at someone elses home!!! Hope your Christmas went well...