Monday, July 09, 2007

Back again

I'm back and oh so busy. I will post properly soon but until then here is a quick run down on what I've been up to:

  • I went camping.
  • I attended 'Fight Camp' at Waltham Abbey and had a great time.
  • It was a training event for clubs who practise Western Martial Arts.
  • Using real swords (blunted).
  • It was sunny. The whole weekend.
  • Very sunny.
  • And hot. I got sun burnt despite wearing lotion.
  • Once home I had loads of washing.
  • I was pooped from the weekend.
  • Went to work on Monday.
  • Feet haven't touched the ground since.
  • BIG meeting to prepare for. Loads of other things going on so very busy!
  • Also have an essay to write for my course.
  • Will visit everyone soon if I haven't already done so.
  • Will also post more about my weekend soon!
Toodle-pip for now :0)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the camping.

Cheers.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Geez! Just reading that made us tired!

Melody said...

You HAVE been busy. I've just posted my 8 random things if you'd like to pop over... (when you have time of course!)

Preeti Shenoy said...

Wow! Did you manage to click pictures too? I'm sure u did! Shall wait to see them!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

You have been VERY VERY busy! Glad you had such a great weekend B-K...And I look forward to reading more about it when you have the time!
Hope your Mom is doing better and better all the time!

Ramona said...

have a great week! It's more than half over, so hopefully there will be some rest for you.

Little Miss Muffet said...

fighting with swords??!! that's so cool in a medieval way :)but seriously, sounds like u had a really good time..

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It is 3 AM here...What am I doing up?? I'm a nightowl...(LOL). But...I am going to go to my bed right after I comment here, my dear...Thanks for your visits and your lovely words, too.... I do really love my garden and ALL it's treasures....And there are many! So happy you can see that too!

chrysalis said...

You had me at fight camp! Do tell. Hi from Michele's.

carmilevy said...

I got tired just reading this entry. I love how a life well-lived has its own unique rhythm. It's clearly visible in your words: how cool is that!

Michele says hi, BTW. I think she'd probably have fun tagging along for the ride.

David Edward said...

busy girl, go see minerva ( unless you already have)
nice weekend to you