I was visiting some of my blog friends recently. As I went from blog to blog it struck me what a diverse bunch you are - kind of like a montage of experiences. I found cartoons and laughed with Kenju, I watched adverts with CrazieQueen, went on a bike trip with Sarch, read poetry with PS, went to the Oscars with OldOldLady of the Hills (Here in the Hills), enjoyed some lovely pics courtesy of SRP, laughed again with Katherine (In a Big Way), and packed boxes with Melody and all from my sofa. How wonderful. You can find all of these interesting and entertaining folk in my links to the left.
When I went to Mar of Maremagnum, I found this great little meme: The rules are simple. Answer each question in three words. No more, no less.
01. Where is your cell phone? In my bag
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? One new partner
03. Hair? Long and blonde
04. Your mother? Bought me up
05. Your father? Alwasy worked hard
06. Your favorite item(s)? Camera, laptop, sword
07. Your dream last night? Left me disturbed
08. Your favorite drink? Very expensive champagne
09. Your dream guy/girl? Anticipates my needs!!! ;)
10. The room you are in? Is very messy
11. Your fear? Everything will end
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Happy, healthy , wealthy
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Friend and partner
14. What are you not? Stupid, boring, rude
15. Are you in love? I must be! ;)
16. One of your wish list items? A million pounds
17. What time is it? Approximately lunch time
18. The last thing you did? Eat my lunch
19. What are you wearing? Clothes, jewellery, shoes
20. Your favourite book? Lots of favourites
21. The last thing you ate? A tasty panini
22. Your life? Is a rollercoaster
23. Your mood? Can be changeable
24. Your friends? Are always appreciated
25. What are you thinking about right now? Writing 4000 words...
26. Your car? Red road rocket!
27. What are you doing at this moment? Supplying short answers
28. Your summer? Yet to arrive
29. Your relationship status? Starting over again
30. What is on your TV screen? TV is off.
31. When is the last time you laughed? I laugh alot
32. Last time you cried? Not telling you
33. School? Still being educated!
If you fancy doing this one then let me know and I will come and take a squizz :0)
PS. I am having serious issues with Blogger atm. I have visitied many wonderful blogs recently and taken time and care to construct meaningful and witty comments only for word verification to not work so I haven't been able to post my comment. For some reason it is insisting that I use my crystal ball to guess the letters. I have tried putting random ones in but it just isn't in a sharing mood. Sorry, I'll drop by again when Blogger is feeling more co-operative.