Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The storm before the calm

I am going to be away on a break for the next few days so I won't be visiting until I return. Right now I am in a frenzy of packing and taking animals to various pet hotels (catterys and lizardary's) and the various other 101 things that need to be done before I can go away and relax.

I am off to Barcelona for a few days and even though the forecast says rain I intend to enjoy myself as much as possible. I have been doing some research and it is a city packed with things to do and see, but of course there is the wonderful
Gaudi architecture, Las Ramblas, there is a Castle with a military museum, galleries, a zoo and shops. No matter what the weather I don't think I'm going to be bored!

And the added bonus is that I get to meet a fellow blogger too! I have been reading her blog since I first started blogging nearly 3 years ago (is it really that long ago?!) and I can't wait to meet Mar!

Anyway, be good, feel free to poke around while you're here and visit folks in my side bar. Just don't move the furniture, okay? ;)

See you soon!

17 comments:

Zeus said...

Have fun on your trip! I'm looking forward to lots of photos when you return. Say hello to Mar for me! :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Not move the furniture? Bob-kat, you're no fun!!

You should have fun, though. Lots of it. Travel safe, and watch out for the bulls. (Wrong time of year, I know, but I couldn't resist)

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Que vagi bé & fins aviat!

MaR said...

Sunshine is ordered...hope it is promptly delivered!
Have a safe trip. See you very soon!!!

Sleepypete said...

Have fun over in Spain :-)

kenju said...

One of my favorites has just moved to Barcelona from Germany - maybe you can meet her too.

I've been seeing photos of Barcelona on Shephard's blog - I'll send you the link - you really must see them before you go!!

kenju said...

Bob-Kat, go here and scroll down to March 24th:


http://shubertalleyshephard.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Have fun and see you when you get back. I look forward to photos.

Cheers.

Kathryn said...

Hope you have a wonderful, restful time!

pink dogwood said...

Have a great time BK

Dianne said...

can I have a party while you're gone! I promise we wont' break anything ;)

I can't think of anyone more deserving of a good time
Have a great trip!!

David Edward said...

pouring something bubbly for Diane

Gattina said...

I just heard it from Mar that you saw each other, how nice ! Tomorrow I will pick up Diane from Norway at the station and for me too it will be the first time I meet a blog friend life !

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Enjoy yourself! I had a lovely time in Barcelona when I went with college :)

My Unfinished Life said...

have a fun trip!!!

David Edward said...

(snooping in the kitchen cupboard looking for some Earl grey....)

Ramona said...

I can't wait to see your photos of Barcelona...that has got to be one of my all-time favourite cities!