Thursday, February 19, 2009

Forty Questions

I have been remiss. Nikki-Ann over at Notes of Life tagged me to do a meme some time ago but I haven't got round to doing it until now. It's a basic Q&A meme, which turned out to be quite amusing to do despite one or two of the questions being a little strange. We start off with smelly cheese and travel through guns, fizzy pop, sheets, pirates, Christmas songs, items of clothing, drink and end on funerals. How about that for a mixed bag?

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Only if it's not bright blue all over.

2. Have you ever done something you regretted?
Far too many. I am human!

3. Do you own a gun?
I'm British so this is a weird question. I'm not a gangsta rappa!

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Don't have this in the UK but I liked Cherryade as a kid. I like Lilt now and diet coke or tonic are my mixers of choice.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Anything medical gives me the heebie jeebies. After all, you're not there on the whole because everything is fine.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I think they should lie in the shade!

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Die Hard or Scrooged.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water or juice.

9. Can you do push ups?
Kinda.

10. Favorite hobby?
Photography and Western Martial Arts.

11. Do you have A.D.D.?
No. But I think far too many people are diagnosed with it these days.

12. What’s one trait you hate about yourself?
I find it hard to ask for help.

13. Middle name?
Yes.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I don't know what to write; I'm tired; I'm hungry!

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly have?
Water, Coffee and Wine (not all together).

16. Current hate right now?
Poor manners. Always poor manners.

17. Favorite place to be?
In my head.

18. How did you bring in the New Year?
I was at home watching a film and having a nice glass of sparkling wine.

19. A place you would like to go?
Too many to mention!

20. Name three people who will complete this:
I don't like to tag but if anyone reading wants to do this then please feel free and let me know in the comments.

21. Do you have slippers?
Yes. Furry and warm.

22. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm not. I'm wearing a plain black long sleeved T-shirt.

23. Do you like sleeping on satin?
No.

24. Can you whistle?
Nope, much to my chagrin. I tried so hard as a child. I had loads of people try and teach me but I. Just. Can't. Do. It.

25. Would you be a pirate?
Definitely! A kind of Robin Hood type.

26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is in my head at the time.

27. Favorite girl’s name(s)?
My own.

28. What’s in your pocket right now?
Nothing.

29. Last thing that made you laugh?
Can't remember, I laugh a lot.

30. Favourite bed sheets as a child?
This is a really odd question to me. I didn't have any favourites, I just had cotton sheets.

31. Worst injury ever?
I broke both bones in my lower leg as a toddler.

32. Do you like where you live?
It's okay.

33. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two.

34. Who is your loudest friend?
You want a decibel reading?

35. How many dogs do you have?
A small stuffed fluffy one but no real ones.

36. Does someone have a crush on you?
Doubt it but how would I know?

37. What is your favorite book?
Lord of the Rings or Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

38. What is your favorite candy?
We don't call it candy in the UK but it has to be chocolate, the really good stuff.

39. Favorite Sports Team?
Don't have one. I would rather participate than watch others do things.

40. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Wonderful World.

Hope you enjoyed reading. Let me know if you do this one and I'll pop by :)

18 comments:

kenju said...

So, your middle name is "yes"? How odd.....LOL

(I don't like mine either)

Bobkat said...

I don't reveal any of my real names on here Kenju! :)

MaR said...

You cannot whistle? phewwwww :)
Glad you like your first name!!
NetChick sent me this time to say hello!

Anonymous said...

Interesting tid-bits of info. Slowly we piece together the enigma which is Bobkat.

:)

Cheers.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOl, LOL...Some of these questions are kind of dumb, aren't they?? Or is it me? One wonders who madkes these things up...!
I liked your answers a lot! And I love that you are always honest and candid, my dear....I don't think I will be doing this one, myself.....!(lol)

David Edward said...

I wonder why the British do not own guns?

Bobkat said...

We don't need them David! I do have several swords though :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A good song to choose for a funeral

NetChick sent me here.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

31. Worst injury ever?
I broke both bones in my lower leg as a toddler.

OUCH! How on earth did you manage that?!

Bobkat said...

I fell off the bottom step at home. It's a long way down when you're only a tot! I broke both bones clean through but they didn't misalign. I had my leg bound up for awhile afterwards and can just remember it!

mw said...

The hot dogs answer got me laughing to the point where I couldn't read the rest seriously - not sure what struck me about it, but it set me off.

Great answers all around!

Niall young said...

Great reading...I think what you sing in the shower says a lot about a person. I don't consider I've had a good shower unless I've gone all the way through Bohemian Rhapsody!The accoustics are so right in the bathroom!

Dorothy said...

Hi this is my first time here and it's a great site.

NetChick sent me...

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Dianne said...

I can't whistle either!! and I have been mocked for it

I love so many of your answers, I was chuckling all the way thru

Michael K. Althouse said...

This reminds me that I promised to do some sort of tag for you a very long time ago. I completely forgot - I'll have to look through my archives - was it time sensitive? Of course, time was probably as in short supply then as it is now.

Regarding your list, I didn't know we had so much in common. I mean, I know I like you, and we have been friends for some time now, but really, we have some commonalities that are not exactly related to one another. Odd.

Tanya sent me, but I stop over regularly anyway.

craziequeen said...

Hey Bob - I like this, I may do it :-)

Of course, Sod's Law dictates I have just done a meme on the dratted Facebook...

Tanya sent me over to say - I knew some of your answers.....we know each other pretty well by now :-)

cq

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your answers to these BK :) What do you all call candy?

Bobkat said...

Hey Sarch, we call candy, sweets!