- Catch up with friends.
- Tame my back garden. A year or so of unchecked growth has meant that there are likely to be lost tribes and wild beasties living out there.
- Have a big clear out! Get rid of the rubbish and then take the rest to a car boot sale.
- Get fit! I intend to convert my garage to a small home gym with bike, rowing machine elliptical trainer, weights bench and punch bag. I then intend to use it.
- Book a holiday. I need a break!
- Improve my photography.
- Get back into my Western Martial Arts training.
- File all my paperwork. There is a stack about a foot or so high!
Friday, March 07, 2008
Things to do
I'm back! Thanks to those who popped by and offered words of support. I managed to get my MBA project done and handed in at two minutes past midnight on Wednesday night. Then it was back in work Thursday where I disappeared under a virtual Everest of emails. It has been a long week and I am very tired. I am however, very relieved to get that project out of the way. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed that I get a pass mark so I don't have to retake the whole year. I have one more essay to do before the course is over now (assuming I pass!), which is an examinable open book essay. I have the question already but I am not going to look at it until next week. This weekend I am going to recharge. I have been thinking of all the things I want to do this year once I get my life back: