Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa's Little Helper

Hi! I cannot believe how busy I have been lately or how stressful! I had three meetings on Tuesday and two of them were to do with the 'Alpha Male' situation (see here). After a very tiring day it looks like our corner is being defended by the team leader so I am optimistic but I am not naive enough to think that things will be smooth. The team leader was meeting with Alpha Male today so I guess I will find out what the outcome is tomorrow. Still, the good news is that I got my MBA essay finished and handed in. I had to stay up until midnight after getting home from the meetings but I worked all evening and I did it and I think it's good enough to pass. I am much relieved. I think Tuesday was one of the most stressful days in my life!

Anyway, during one of the micro-breaks I took away from my essay over the weekend I came across the little fella in the clip below which made me laugh. I do believe he is all set to help Santa deliver the presents this year :)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! It looked just like he was flying it. Too clever!
Happy Christmas!
~S :)

utenzi said...

Except for the fact that the wind wasn't affecting the bear it looked quite real, BK. The shadow meeting the ground at the end was a nice touch as was having the bear keep looking around.

Anonymous said...

I gotta learn to fly an ultralighte

kenju said...

How cute! He did very well....LOL

Melody said...

Santa's Little Helper indeed!! Very cute. Pity it made me feel dizzy when he went upside down! *urgh*

Unknown said...

The little bear is attached to the plane by rubber bands and then attached to the control yoke to make it look like he flies the plane, nicely done.

The video is made up of two flights as the shots looking backwards make use of a mirror fitted to the nose, hence being able to see the camcorder on the plane.

Cool video and funky bear.

Dak-Ind said...

greetings from michle and congratulations on finishing your paper!

i LOVE the bearplane! that was too cute.

kenju said...

Michele sent me back to see your sweet bear pilot again!

Moon said...

lol, TOO GOOD...
Good luck on the job front, hope your project stays up and running.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

He is mighty cute! I love bears and he is such a pretty color, too! I was fascinated by the "terrain"....I kept wondering where he was 'flying'....LOL! Very Cute!

CONGRATULATIONS on finishing that paper! Maybe you can get a bit of R&R now...and if ALL goes the way it SHOULD, the other problem will be resolved...I am praying!

Panthergirl said...

Love that!!! So cute. And congrats on getting your essay done!

Michele sent me today...

rashbre said...

I see the bear is in the right colour scheme for supporting a 21st Century Santa. This time I'm here via Michele's!

Have a special Christmas!

rashbre

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?! Somebody is a genius.

Enjoy your holiday BK and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas, dear.

Cheers.

David Edward said...

many stressful days this month, it seems. hope your coming holiday gives you a moment to relax and decompress.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I saw your comment on Michele and just wanted to say that I am not having a problem getting to your blog!
The same thing happened to me, just now....I was skipped! Oh Well....!

Give Bob a Big Hug for Sweetie and Me....!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you're having a wonderful time :D