- My last ever paper for my MBA marks the end of 5 years study.
- When I finished it I didn't really feel anything except tired.
- It's starting to sink in now that, as long as I have passed this last hurdle, I have no more studying to do. For now.
- I have been attempting to write my own appraisal at work as my boss is still away on sick leave. It's kind of like a self-licking lollipop.
- I hate giving myself feedback. It is really hard not to underplay your achievements and then to overcompensate for this!
- I looked round my house and realised what tip it has become recently. At least I will have time to clear up now!
- I got cut up three times during a 5 minute car journey today.
- I also spotted a car with the following sign in the rear window; "The lights are on but there is nobody in". This did not instill confidence in their driving!!!
- They were having a clear out of wine at the local supermarket. Two bottles mysteriously jumped into my basket. I only went in for some milk.
- I watched '50 First Dates' last night as I needed to unwind. I had forgotten what a truly enjoyable lighthearted film it was. I needed a laugh.
- I am looking forward to a weekend that involves no studying!
Friday, April 11, 2008
It's been a hell of a week. I managed to complete my final Masters Degree paper at 12:10am on Wednesday night and since then I have been trying to cram a weeks work into two days. Sleep, apparently is for wusses... Anyway, here are some random things from my week: