I'm still working on the Raglan post, mainly because I seem to be having trouble uploading photos, but also because I am bushed in the evenings this week with work and exam study so I am not doing it justice.
Anyhoo, I was innocently wandering through Spiffy Town the other day and I found that Biff Spiffy, who resides there had been interviewed and was looking for volunteers to interrogate, I mean interview. I did my duty and stepped up for the task and said "Go ahead Biff, make my day", so he did and came up with some interesting questions I'm glad to say. Here goes with the Q&A's:
1. What accent sounds the silliest to you, and can you imitate it?
Ooh! There are so many silly accents, especially here in the UK. I must say though, that the silliest accent ever is one that is put on by somebody that can't quite pull it off. I went to achool with a girl who thought she was all that and she had this really false posh English accent that would slip into a proper countryside accent from time to time. Affected accents sound silliest of all. Relax and be yourself I say and no, I can't do an impression of it.
2. If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you choose?
Sometimes, when I walk around a city I would be quite happy to lose my sense of smell. I was stood next to a sweaty individual who clearly needed to be introduced to the concept of deodorant the other day, phew! On second thoughts, I'll give up my sixth sense. I think it's broken anyway!
3. Play-doh or paper - which would you eat if you had to have one?
Hmmm. Now lets see. I could draw nice pictures of food on paper, but I could model play-doh into pies and ice-cream cornets and fruit and such.... which has the least calories? Think I'll go with paper and pretend I'm eating secret messages!
4. You are a fast food chef. A customer is complaining bitterly about the complete meal he just got for $4. What do you do?
a) I force him to eat it
b) I apologise amd give him his money back
c) I karate chop him
d) I resign from such a crummy job
e) I draw a smiley face with squirty cream on top so he gets service with a smile!
It could be any of the above depending on my mood!
5. Have you ever kicked a pigeon? Wanted to?
Nah, they don't bother me. Now there are some people I certainly have wanted to kick though!
BONUS QUESTION - What would be your perfect day?
Bonus answer - One that didn't involve cares, paying bills, going to work or doing chores. Instead it should be somewhere relaxing with great company, great food and drink, great music and sunshine. I don't like to map these things out too much, spontaneity is often the cherry on the top and the thing that turns 'great' into 'perfect'.
So there you have it. If you would like to be interviewed by me then take one step forward and follow the instructions below:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Simple huh? So, who 's gonna volunteer?