Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Where is Bobkat?

Blog friends of Bobkat have recently been puzzled by her apparent absence. Until recently Bobkat was a frequent visitor to others blogs and could often be found at her own blog posting and behaving in a convivial manner.

Bobkat was last sighted at her virtual home ‘Bobkats House’ a week last Tuesday, when she was heard to mutter something about “popping out for a short while” and that she “might be some time”. Her cats, Max and Sam have refused to comment but released a short statement which simply reads “Meow”. Such brevity has not shed much light on the subject.

Bobkat left some clues as to her whereabouts and was seen last week in the South East of the UK attending a Leadership course. Reports have also been made of sightings in Wales, where it is believed she is taking photographs to provide illustrations for an upcoming book on ‘How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse’. Additional reports have been made of a woman matching Bobkats description, putting small items into shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. As the sighting was made at her home address it’s a fair assumption that it was her. A note found on her neglected laptop simply reads ‘Back soon, hugs n stuff’.

19 comments:

Niall young said...

I was really pleased when my Google Reader showed you had a new post...hope you OK?..don't worry about not posting, any sane human blogger knows that we need to take a break sometimes...! You look after yourself!

Linda said...

hmmmm....wonder who left this cryptic post? Couldn't possibly be Bobkat herself??? With high hopes for a quick return....

kenju said...

Very creative, Bobkat!

bodaat said...

hmm, so mysterious sounding!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're still around. I look forward to your return, safe and sound.

Cheers.

Sleepypete said...

Lol - I'm kinda going the same way with mine :-)

I blame Facebook. Makes it far too easy to come out with something quick & short without figuring a blog post theme :-)

Bobkat said...

Pete - I'm hardly on Facebook, though I must admit I pop onto it every day. I just have "stuff" going on right now.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I was beginning to get worried, my dear....I have been rather consumed with my own navel, so have not been here...But, I'm glad to know you have been "sighted" in many places. Your Cats are very very discreet, I must say, and for that, they get an A+...(lol)

Take good care my dear and be well! And come on back when you can.

Dianne said...

this is a bit like a continuing mystery show

where will our heroine appear next

wherever she goes I just want her to be happy

and Meow to the kitties

rashbre said...

hay max an sam - i knoe itz u dat haz typd dis. im impresd dat u can also speek propr eng-lish az well az lolcat. plz keep uz informd when bobkat iz sightd agn.

raz

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Glad to here Bobkat is OK and well... and somewhat busy! :D

Smiler said...

I may or may not know what you're going through. In any case, I empathize. Sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do. Other times, you just gotta NOT do what you don't gotta do. And then sometimes (if you're in my shoes) you also gotta NOT do what you REALLY REALLY REALLY SHOULD do. As long as you keep breathing, I'm convinced it all ends up the same in the end. Kind of like the turtle and the hare.

Keeping an eye on you from afar.

Hugs.

Smiler said...

p.s. oh, wait! I just realized the tortoise ends up winning in that fable, which is not the point I was trying to make at all! But you catch my drift, right?

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

(Psst -- I'm in a funk, too. I'm just denying it!)

Dropped in to answer your question: YES, it is VERY early for snow in these parts. I hear that Penn State University is covered in six inches of heavy, wet snow. Possibly more by now. Glad I'm not there!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi My Dear...Just checking on you to see if you have surfaced...! I hope things are a bit better ny dear....I send lots of ((((((HUGS))))))!

Melody said...

LOL!

You are a funny devil you are Ms Bobkat...

Hope you're looking after yourself and taking it easy.

Cheers

Unknown said...

A busy and adventurous time!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi My Dear...Just checking in to see how you are doing. I hope you are feeling somewhat better, but the fact that you haven't posted in quite some time has me a bit worried. Know that I am thinking of you and I wish you well, my dear....AND, I send you Big Big Hugs! (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Anonymous said...

Just checking in. I trust all is well, if busy.

Cheers.