It's not that I don't have ideas or that I haven't done anything, for some reason the words just won't come. I'm putting it down to general busy-ness and the fact that my mind is refusing to do any of that bothersome thinking I've been making it do all week. Anyway, just to prove that I am alive and have not run away and joined the circus, been abducted by aliens or become trapped under something heavy, here is a quick run down of life this week by bullet points. Yeah, I can manage bullet points, my mind likes those!
- I am busy at work trying to tie up loose ends, get my ducks in a row and destroy the evidence before I leave my current job.
- I am also trying to recruit someone into my job as soon as possible. As my boss is still off sick this has fallen to me.
- I have had a bit of a sci-fi week as I watched High Definition versions of 'Blade Runner: Final Cut' and 'The Matrix'. The picture quality was phenomenal.
- The grass in the front garden is mowed but the back garden remains a small jungle. I swear I saw a tribe of pygmy warriors out there.
- I got my hair done so now the roots match the rest of my hair!
- I also got it cut as it was getting quite long and I had started to resemble a shaggy dog.
- I bought 'The Colour Purple' for only £3 at the local entertainment store
- I went historical fencing twice. On Friday it was so humid I thought I was going to expire.
- I plan to go and see the new Indiana Jones film this weekend.